Now is the Time to Buy- Are You Ready?
Now is the time to buy, in St George, Utah. It is true, we have moved into buying territory all over the United States. Ask yourself- have you been wondering if now is the right time for you to buy a home? Are you ready to move forward and be a homeowner or have you been waiting on the real estate market to buy your next home? Buying your own home is an excellent investment. It just so happens that while some major cities are mainly rent-based, majority of the country is in buying territory.
This brings us to the question: why buy? Here are the top reasons:
- Rent is high. It typically costs more to rent than to buy. When you renew your lease, your rent will, most likely go up and moving around to avoid that increase may cost more. Moving is expensive, period.
- Home Values have risen. As previously stated, owning a home is a great investment. Especially, right now where home values have increased.
- Freedom & Stability. Bottom line, you have more freedom when you own a home. You also have the stability and assurance that if you move, it will be on your terms. You will no longer be at the mercy of a landlord. You can make changes, upgrades, and do whatever you want to your home.
- Mortgage rates remain great. Even though the housing market is in good condition, the mortgage rates have stayed very reasonable. That is great news for buyers and sellers.
- Benefits. The tax benefits are a great reason to buy a home. The interest paid on your home is tax deductible, as are your property taxes, and part of the costs accrued in the purchase of your home.
This Now is the Time to Buy- Are You Ready information is brought to you by:Erika Rogers – real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities. She specializes in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.