Now that spring time is here and summer is around the corner, it’s time for campgrounds and roads in Southern Utah to open for the season. It’s this time of year that many people are ready to explore all that nature has to offer and camping lets them do it best. Therefore, I have a list of campgrounds you can find to fit your needs.
Southern Utah Campgrounds
- Oak Grove Campground – Forest Service Road #032 that leads to the Oak Grove Campground is scheduled to reopen on May 1, 2014.
- Honey Comb Rocks Campground – Opens May 9, 2014.
Pine Valley Recreation Area:
- Dean Gardner Loop Reservoir – Opens May 9, 2014
- Yellow Pine, Equestrian, Mitt Moody – All open May 16, 2014
- Crack foot, Effie Beckstrand loops – Opens May 16, 2014
- Ebenezer Bryce loop – Opens May 21, 2014
To make Reservations in the Pine Valley Recreation Area you can visit their website at: www.recreation.gov
For information about the Dixie National Forest, you can visit their website at: www.fs.usda.gov/dixie or contact the Pine Valley Ranger District at 435-652-3100.
You can also find the best Southern Utah campgrounds, see campsite photos and read about other camping information in campsitephotos.com online camping guide. Southern Utah campgrounds and RV parks offer campsites in many local, state parks, national parks, state forests and other areas throughout the region too. To see them all visit their website at: http://www.campsitephotos.com/campground-directory/region/Southern-Utah
When you are ready to sell, start with Erika Rogers – your real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities. She specializes in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.
This weeks featured listing