Camping Under the Stars in St George, UT
Want to take a vacation close to home and under the stars of St George, UT? You are in luck! There are plenty of great spots around the area to camp your tent. Areas to camp include Zion National Park, Springdale, Hurricane Valley, Ivins, and St George. But, how do you choose? Well, that depends on what all you are looking for in your getaway under the starts. Zion National Park is a perfect setting to be one with nature and enjoy the serene sounds of the world around you. There are also seasonal and year-round camp sites. The prices are all very reasonable. For your convenience, a list of campsites and prices can be found below. Feel free to follow the links for more information.
Seasonal Camping Sites:
- Baker Reservoir $6 https://goo.gl/QYHYNG
- Honeycomb Rocks $11 https://goo.gl/CNrfmX
- Kolob Terrace Reservoir FREE
- Lava Point FREE https://goo.gl/oXzV1e
- Oak Grove $5 https://utah.com/campgrounds
- Pine Valley Recreational Area $15-30 https://goo.gl/qmJXk4
- Zion National Park $16 https://goo.gl/oOZISg
Year-Round Camping Sites:
- Cedar Pockets $8 https://goo.gl/CPPz3z
- Gunlock State Park $13 https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/gunlock/
- Quail Creek $15 https://goo.gl/7U5Joc
- Red Cliffs Reserve $8 http://www.redcliffsdesertreserve.com/visiting
- Sand Hollow Reservoir $15-18 https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/sand-hollow/
- Snow Canyon $16 https://goo.gl/3ob8ul
As you can see, the prices to camp are very reasonable. Save some money and plan a fun, laid back, and inexpensive vacation with your family. The weather is beautiful in our area right now. While you are camping, enjoy easy access to outdoor activities such as horseback riding, canyon diving, and hiking!
This Camping Under the Stars in St George, UT information is brought to you by:Erika Rogers – real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities. She specializes in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.