Are you looking for a FANTASTIC Easter Egg Hunt in St George UT? Dixie State University in St George UT is throwing a huge Trailblazer Spring Fest this year! Part of the planned festivities include a wonderful Easter Egg hunt that is open to everyone! There will also be an Easter Egg Hunt for for children with special needs and is accessible to walkers and wheel chairs.
They’re saying this isn’t your typical Easter Egg Hunt because there’s a hunt planned for older kids & adults too! This is going to be a colossal party and one you don’t want to miss.
Kids ages 0-15 will get to hunt for over 10,000 eggs that will be hidden for them. With this many eggs, chances are everyone will be able to “find” some. This hunt starts at 6 p.m. and is sponsored by DSU Alumni.
There will also be the Golden Egg Challenge open to anyone 16 or OLDER. This hunt will be all over the campus and the prizes will be spectacular. The Golden Egg Challenge costs $15 to enter and you must REGISTER to participate. Visit Dixie State Trailblazer Spring Fest for registration information.
- What: Dixie State University Spring Fest & Easter Egg Hunt
- When: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 5 pm -8 pm
- Where: Dixie State University, 225 S University Ave. St George UT 84770
- Who: Everyone is invited to come enjoy the festivities
- Cost: Children’s Easter Egg Hunt is FREE, Golden Egg Challenge is $15 per person and you must register
The event will also feature food trucks, music and activities for the entire family. What a great way to enjoy spring here in St George. The weather should be just about perfect! It’s typically about 80 degrees in April here sunny St George.
Spring Fest 2022 Schedule of Events~
5 p.m. Games and Activities
-Enjoy music, food, games & crafts provided by the STEM Outreach and Events and Promotions. Create your own bunny, decorate a bag, prize duck pond and more.
6 p.m. Children’s Egg Hunt
-For ages 0-15 at the fountain
6:30 p.m Golden Egg Challenge
-The Golden Egg Hunt will be the final hunt of the evening. Must register to participate.
For more information visit Dixie State University/Spring Fest
More Fun Things to Do this Spring in St George
- 5 of of the Top Golf Courses in St George, Utah
- Utah’s Mighty 5: National Parks
- Ancestor Square the Heart of St. George, Utah
- Three Great Lakes Near St. George for Free Outdoor Water Adventures this Summer
- Have you Tried our new Cookie Crumbl?
- Bear Paw Cafe is the Bomb!
This Easter Egg Hunt information is brought to you by Erika Rogers with Red Rock Real Estate. For information or help selling your home in St. George and surrounding areas please contact me any time.