Get local bites in St. George while celebrating a Taste of Dixie. The St. George Chamber of Commerce will be hosting this big event, the biggest event of the year on October 12 and October 13 at the St. George Town Square.
As with most St. George festivals and events, this is a family friendly activity that will feature great food, local artists, businesses and more. Children will get to enjoy the children’s play area that is sponsored by the Washington County School District, Kolob Care & Rehab and Mountain America Credit Union. There will also be live entertainment both days. This will be too much fun to miss out on.
Food lovers can join six local chefs to catch and early evening of wonderful food while learning how to make their signature dishes. Local chefs include:
* Benja Peterson of Benja Thai & Sushi
* Greg Federman of Xetava Gardens Café
* Imi Kun of Riverwalk Grill at SunRiver
* Larry Petrlak of Sandstone Café at Dixie Regional Medical Center
* Lorena Cappeletti of Cappeletti’s Restaurant
* Seth McKee of Canyon Breeze at Red Mountain Resort
Date: October 12 & 13
Time: 10:00am to 6:00pm / cooking with chefs 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Location: St. George Town Square / cooking with chefs at Community Arts Building on Main Street
Admission: Free for event / cooking with chefs $10