New Years Eve St George Utah 2014
Looking for activities on New Years Eve in St George Utah this year? Southern Utah’s largest family friendly New Years Eve Bash is being held at the Washington Community Center on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 from 5 pm-12 pm. Bring the whole family out for an entire night of amazing family fun inside the Washington City Community Center. Don’t forget your swimsuit and be prepared to be wowed with this action packed event!
- Mad Chad Chainsaw Juggler (from the progressive commercials)
- Fireworks Show
- Family Disneyland Ticket Giveaway
- Cash Drop
- Zip line & Rock Wall
- Elsa & Spiderman Visits
- Dive In Movie; Showing Maleficent, Guardians of the Galaxy, & Frozen “Sing-A-Long”
- Swimming & Water Roller Balls
- Balloon Twisters & Face painters
- Free Family Photos by Funny Face Photo Booth & Yellowpix
- Balloon Drops & Confetti Blasts
- Bounce Houses & Inflatable Slide
- Great Food Vendors Including: Waffle Love, Texas Roadhouse, Mama Know Pizza, Wingnuts, Snow Cones and More!
- Great Live Entertainment Including: Famous Unknowns, Mikalene Ipson, Lyndy Butler, Identity Crisis, and DJ Festival Sounds & much more!
To purchase your tickets online, please CLICK HERE
Purchase your tickets in person at the WCCC Front Desk. (435) 656-6360.
General Admission:$10 per person, $1 for kids 3 and younger.
VIP Tables available:$150 per table; package includes dinner by Texas Roadhouse, a private table that seats 8 with a drink, snacks, party favors, and the best seats to the live entertainment. VIP Tables are limited so purchase your VIP Table today!
This New Years Eve Event in St George Utah 2014 is brought to you by: Erika Rogers – your real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities specializing in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.