St. George UT Breakfast at Tifiny’s & St. George Musical Theatre
There will be two ribbon cuttings in St. George UT before the end of the month. One ribbon cutting will be for Breakfast at Tifiny’s and the other ribbon cutting will be for the St. George Musical Theatre. Come out for the events and try them out to see how great they both are.
Breakfast at Tifiny’s has a new second location inside the Green Valley Resort and Spa. They are famous for their breakfast and lunch. Their menu is made up of American themed breakfast and brunch, plus deserts and ice cream. They are gluten-free friendly, vegan friendly, kid friendly, have outdoor seating, deliver and take out. Just be prepared to wait for seating.
Some of their menu items include Crème Brulee French Toast, fresh fruit Crepes, Crepes, turkey sandwhich, mango raspberry Crepe, chicken salad, cream puffs and much more. Their hours are Monday – Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm and Friday – Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. Closed on Sunday’s.
Breakfast at Tifiny’s has great reviews on both Yelp and UrbanSpoon.
- The BEST, Truly Fresh, Scratch-made, Delicious French Food!
- Such a nice surprise! Quaint, French creperie just outside St. George serving up some amazing fresh and tasty food…for a small price too!
- If you find yourself looking for a unique place to have a great breakfast on one of those beautiful St. George mornings, even on a Sunday, Breakfast at Tifiny’s is about as good as you can get.
- We popped in just out of curiosity and LOVED IT. The crepes were absolutely delicious.
- This was a great find! Food is excellent and the setting is quaint. Service is friendly.
- I highly recommend the crepes! I got the florentine crepe, which was good. But the fresh fruit crepes were the best.
- The best French toast I have ever eaten! I certainly can recommend the food.
- This place was amazing!! The gourmet crepes were perfection! Not to mention their dessert!
- Wow! The best French Dip I have ever had. Loved the fresh pressed coffee too!
- I absolutely love this new location!! Love the food! I had a French Dip that was AMAZING!! Now they are in St. George I can come more often and believe me I will be there often.
Ribbon Cutting Details:
- Date: August 15, 2014
- Time: 10:00 am
- Location: 1871 W. Canyon View Dr. (Inside Green Valley Resort and Spa)
St. George Musical Theater is finally returning after five long years of darkness. They will have a huge first show to make the biggest and most fun impact with the most popular musicals of all time.
First Show: The Sound of Music
- Date: September 4, 2014
- Location: 212 N. Main Street. St. George UT
- Admission: $20 adults, $18 seniors and students, $16 children 5 to 11
Ribbon Cutting Details:
- Date: August 26, 2014
- Time: 11:00 am
- Location: St. George Opera House, 212 N. Main Street
This information is brought to you by: Erika Rogers – your real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities. She specializes in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.
Featured St George Home for Sale
For more information on this and other St George area homes, please visit my St George real estate website here.