Now that it’s time for warm weather in St. George, UT, you can come out and experience the areas annual Spokes for Hope Ride. This event is Southern Utah’s biggest women’s only cycling charity event. All proceeds from the event will go to help abused women and children of Southern Utah. There will be four distance options for participants to choose from. So, get ready to shed your winter coat and travel the desert in wonderful warm weather. The people are friendly and the landscape is breathtaking.
* Sag support
* Event jersey available for purchase
* Five fully stocked rest stops with great lunch and more
* Women’s cut t-shirt with registration
* Event will be chipped timed
Friday, April 27th from 1pm to 7pm – Late registration and packet pickup at Red Rock Bicycle Co on the corner of 100 S and Bluff St in St. George, UT.
Saturday, April 28th from 6:30am to 7:30am – Packet pickup. Ride leaves at 8am and ends at 5pm. Meet at St. George Town Square.
* City Loop: 35 miles – $35 before April 18th and $40 after
* Quail Loop: 50 miles – $40 before April 18th and $50 after
* Sand Hallow Loop: 70 miles – $45 before April 18th and $55 after
* Sand Hallow / Kayenta Loop: 94 Miles – $50 before April 18th and $60 after