Things to Do in St George Utah | Easter Events in St George Utah | Easter 2013
Ivins Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, March 30, 2013 at UNITY Park on the large baseball/soccer field. It begins at 7:30 a.m. with a pancake breakfast sponsored by the Ivins City Volunteer Firefighters Association. Proceeds help the City Volunteer Firefighters Association purchase needed equipment.Cost: $3.00 per person and $15.00 for family up to 8.
Staheli Family Farm-Spring Into Easter event is being held on Saturday March 23, 2013. The event begins at 10:00 am and runs to 2:00 pm. Admission is $20 for a family of six or $5 per person.
- Egg Hunt: 2 Hunts at 10:30am & 12pm with different age levels at each time. Trade in your eggs for Easter goodies and prizes!
- Farm Fun: Jumping Pillow, Cow Train ($1), Petting Zoo, Pony Rides ($3), & Farmland
- Find the Easter Bunny hopping around all day and catch a picture.
- Dye Easter eggs with natural root dye! ($2 extra charge)
- Games and activities everywhere! Sack races, egg toss, dance contest, & more.
- Movie Night: Watch the movie “Hop” for FREE that evening at dark, approximately 7:30pm. Bring your blankets and pillows to the grassy fields of the farm. Concessions available for purchase.
The 28th Annual Easter Car Show is being held on Saturday, March 30, 2013 in Hurricane Utah. This event is sponsored by the Hurricane Rotary Club. Located at the Hurricane High School Athletic Field , 100 West 100 South, Hurricane Utah. The car show has become a tradition for many families in the area. The Rotary Club hosts between 8,000 and 10,000 visitors to the show each year. Over 300 entries will be present, from all over the west. New Mexico, Nevada, California and Wyoming to name a few of the states represented. The show begins at 9 am and runs until 5 pm. A charitable donation of $5 for adults gets visitors into the show and children under 6 are free.
The Annual Easter Concert Fireside performed by the Southern Utah Heritage Choir is being held Sunday, March 31, 2013 & Monday, April 1, 2013. All performances begin at 7:00 pm at the St George Tabernacle, 18 S. Main Street, St George Utah. The choir is pleased to present this performance for everyone, free of charge.