The largest showcase of personally designed Christmas trees and wreaths, Jubilee of Trees, is coming to St. George, UT soon. This is the largest selection of custom designed trees between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas, and it has become a local tradition. This volunteer driven event attraction families, friends, and neighbors from all over Southern Utah to its amazing showcase of full and mini Christmas trees, holiday wreaths, seasonal décor and gingerbread houses. Best of all, it’s an event that is perfect for all ages.
The Jubilee of Trees, a thirty-two year legacy of goodwill and great times, will be going from November 15th through November 19th. This event has raised millions of dollars to support Dixie Regional Medical Center. In exchange, Dixie Medical supports the community with wonderful medical care. It’s simply a win, win event for the whole community.
How Can You Help? Volunteers are always needed. The easiest way to help is to join the fun that has made the Jubilee event so famous.
Thursday: 10am to 8pm
Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Sunday & Monday: 10am to 8pm
Cost: Adults $3, kids 3 to 12 $1, 2 and under free
Here is a list of areas that need volunteers:
* Work a booth
* Host a tree
* Help wrap trees
* Help decorate
* Assist with children’s activities
* Design and donate a mini tree, a wreath, a gingerbread house or table setting
* Donate baked goods for the sweet shop
* Create handcrafted jewelry or art for the silent auction
* Share you music talent at the event for continuous entertainment
* Donate online to support the cause
* Sponsor a designer tree
* Sponsor an enchanted forest tree
* Buy event tickets
* Buy a table for 8 at the gala
* Sponsor an event
* Sponsor a booth
Any questions can be answered by calling the Jubilee of Trees foundation at: 435-251-2480.