There’s only a few more days to see the Parade of Homes in St George Utah this year! The Parade runs now through Sunday, February 21, 2021. The custom, new construction homes will be open daily from 10 am to 7 pm for viewing. The Parade of Homes will officially close at 5 pm on Sunday February 21, 2021.
The virtual tours are now available to stream too! Perfect for those people who aren’t comfortable visiting the homes in person this year. Purchase your ticket and register online to take the 360 virtual tours and video tours. There’s also a code at the bottom of each Parade of Homes ticket so you can virtually revisit the homes. Go to ParadeHomes.com, click virtual tour then register your ticket. There will be a 5 digit number under the QR code.
Covid-19 guidelines will be followed at all of the homes and anyone attending will be asked to comply with these guidelines. Check Coronavirus.Utah.Gov for current information.
- Masks are required.
- Do not enter homes if you are feeling ill, have any symptoms related to Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Socks are required. No bare feet allowed. Use shoe bag when provided. Booties only to be used for medical purposes or at builder’s discretion.
- All visitors need to remove ticket from lanyard and stretch arm towards host for scanning purposes. Do not make host scan your ticket when wearing around your neck.
- Social distance at least 6 feet apart. Hosts have right to limit visitors in home.
- Use hand sanitizer. DO NOT TOUCH any surface area, furniture, walls, fixtures, etc.
- Visitors have option to view Parade homes on-line through virtual tours beginning few days after start of event.
- Be respectful of hosts and adhere to their requests.
- Southern Utah Home Builders Association has the right to close any Parade home at any time due to issues related to pandemic or other circumstances.
- Refer to ticket and Parade magazine for additional terms and conditions. Visitors assume all risks and danger incidental to the event.
This year there are 30 gorgeous homes scattered throughout the area, varying in size and price. Fourteen homes are priced over $1,000,000 and are all spectacular! The most expensive home on display this year is $4,800,000. This home boasts breathtaking views of Snow Canyon, Red Mountain and the Entrada Golf Course. “The Joel” is located in Kachina Cliffs of the Entrada Gated Golf Community.
The Parade of Homes in St George Utah 2021 is presented by the Southern Utah Home Builders Association, Zions Bank and many more local sponsors. You can purchase tickets to the St. George Utah Parade of Homes 2021 online at www.Paradehomes.com.
You can also purchase your tickets at the Red Cliffs Mall and both Lin’s Markets starting February 11, 2021 at 5 pm and daily while the parade runs. Tickets will not be sold at the homes. Tickets are $16 per person, no discounts for children or seniors. Children 3 and older must have a ticket. You will receive a magazine with the complete list of homes and map with your ticket. If you buy your tickets online, you can bring your e-ticket to any parade home to receive a magazine and lanyard.
This year is the 30th annual event and features 30 unique new homes that have been beautifully landscaped and delightfully decorated. You will find the homes scattered throughout Washington County in Southern Utah. This is a popular event that brings many of the same visitors year after year. Each year, is a unique and brand new experience. You will find new home décor, home designs, new landscaping ideas and the latest home technology.
Feel free to take your time touring the 30 homes in this self-guided tour. You can do it all in a few days or take all 10 days to leisurely stroll through them. Maps and addresses to all the St. George UT Parade of Homes 2021 will available online at www.ParadeHomes.com. Online ticket purchase is available now! When you purchase a ticket online, a map with home addresses will be emailed to you. They do not release the map or addresses earlier because the contractors are working hard to finish the homes. A magazine with the map included will be available at the homes (must show proof of purchased ticket).
Remember, all visitors will be asked to remove their shoes. Be sure to wear shoes that are easy to remove. They ask that you carry your shoes with you and please wear socks. No bare feet are allowed.
Dates: February 12, 2021 through February 21, 2021
Times: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm daily
Admission: $16 per person
Tickets: Available to purchase at the Red Cliffs Mall center court and any Lin’s Market
If you’re interested in St George UT real estate, remember Erika Rogers – your real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities. I specialize in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.