The St. George, UT annual Tour de St. George Spring Century is a great way to experience the beauty of the St. George area. Start your spring season off right with 30, 80 and 100 mile ride options as you shed your winter coat and play in the beautiful Southern Utah desert. The weather will be warm, the landscape is spectacular and the people are always friendly. Come out for the adventure on April 14, 2012.
Tour de St. George Spring Century Details:
• Event will be chipped timed
• Event is capped at 1500 riders so register early
• Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park, Snow Canyon and the Gunlock Valley.
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• Enjoy warm spring riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• A distance to challenge every rider with 30, 80, 100 mile options
• Event jersey available for purchase
• You will receive a unique Spring Tour de St. George Tech T-Shirt with your registration
• 90 minutes North of Las Vegas
The Event Itinerary
Friday, April 13th – 10am to 8pm – Late Registration and Packet Pickup
Red Rock Bicycle Co
Corner of 100 S and Bluff St, St. George, UT
Saturday, April 14th:6:30am to 7:30am – Packet Pickup
8am – Ride leaves
5pm – End of support
St. George Town Square
Corner of 100 S and Main St, St. George, UT
• Citizens Class 30 Miles on or before April 4th $35 – After the 4th $40
• Metric Plus 80 Miles on or before April 4th $55 – After the 4th $65
• Full Century 100 Miles on or before April 4th $60 – After the 4th $70