Zion Canyon Music Festival – Sept. 25-26, 2015
The Zion Canyon Music Festival is this Friday and Saturday, Sept. 25 and 26, 2015. Gates open at 3 pm and the music begins at 4 pm each day. Admission fee is $5 per person over 21 years of age, per day – Under 21 FREE. $5 for the Kids Zone for both days.
There’s plenty of activities to fill both days so be sure to come out for both! There’ll be lots of music, food, crafts and FUN!
Held on the ball field in the Springdale Town Park, come and browse through a variety of original art, handmade musical instruments and fine craft vendors. Be sure to visit the local restaurant booths too!
The Zion Canyon Music Festival is a “Leave No Trace” festival and promotes Springdale’s solar power projects and the development of renewable energy resources in Southern Utah.
Tips & Suggestions:
• Bring a blanket or lawn chairs for your comfort during the performances.
• Please bring a reusable water bottle. Water stations will be available throughout the day. Check out the vendor page to see what else will be on site.
• It can be hot during the day, and cool at night. Wear clothing to accommodate both conditions.
• No coolers, outside food or alcohol may be brought into the Festival. Beer and wine is available for purchased.
• Backpacks will be inspected at the Information Tent.
• The Festival is a non-smoking public place.
• Unfortunately, because of safety concerns, NO DOGS will be allowed on the Festival grounds, leashed or not.
Beer Garden: The event will include handcrafted beer from Wasatch/Squatters Brewers.
Silent Auction: The Festival includes a silent auction of items donated by our vendors and local businesses. The silent auction will run both days and end before the final act on Saturday night (around 8:30). All proceeds from the auction benefit the Festival and keep the music going in Springdale.
Kid Zone: $5 All Day Pass per child which includes kid friendly activities. Climbing wall, bounce house/slide, games and more.
This Zion Canyon Music Festival – Sept. 25-26, 2015 information is brought to you by: Erika Rogers – your real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities. She specializes in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.