It’s almost time for the North Pole Express at Thunder Junction! Tickets are limited and sell out quickly so be sure and mark your calendar if you would like to attend. Tickets go on sale November 22, 2021.
Riding the “North Pole Express” adorned with Christmas lights and enjoying all of the evening’s festivities is a great way to ring in the holidays. I know Santa’s helpers are already busy decorating for this special event. I got a sneak peak last week! The park will be filled with Christmas spirit and twinkling Christmas lights for the North Pole Express. I’ve also hear that visitors will be able to chat with Santa!
The park will be closed to the general public during this special event. All guests must present a North Pole Express ticket in order to be allowed into the Thunder Junction Park area. The event will be hosted from 6:00-8:00pm on each of the 9 evenings in December.
Tickets can be purchased at the St George Leisure Services office beginning November 22, 2021. Their address is 220 North 200 East St George UT. You can also call the St George Leisure Services office for more information at 435-627-4500 or visit https://www.sgcity.org/northpoleexpress
What: North Pole Express at Thunder Junction
December 3, 2021 (Friday)
December 4, 2021 (Saturday)
December 6, 2021 (Monday)
December 10, 2021 (Friday)
December 11, 2021 (Saturday)
December 13, 2021 (Monday)
December 17, 2021 (Friday)
December 18, 2021 (Saturday)
December 20, 2021 (Monday)
Admission: $7 per person, children 12 months and under are FREE
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Thunder Junction All Abilities Park at Tonaquint Park, 1851 S Dixie Dr St George UT 84770
Website: North Pole Express at Thunder Junction
There’s so much to see and do in St George UT during the holidays! If you’d like more tips on living in Washington County and Saint George including Saint George area real estate please contact me anytime.
More Fun Things to Do in St. George
- Reasons St. George Utah is a Great Place to be in the Winter
- Hiking Butterfly Trail is a Great St. George Pandemic Activity
- Dog Parks in St George Utah
- Water Recreation In St. George Area
- History Of Washington City, Utah
- Zion National Park, The Crown Jewel of Utah’s Mighty 5
- Family-Friendly Things to do in St. George, Utah
- 5 of The Top Golf Courses in St. George, Utah
- Utah’s Mighty 5: National Parks
- Ancestor Square the Heart of St. George, Utah
- Three Great Lakes Near St. George for Free Outdoor Water Adventures this Summer
- Have you Tried our new Cookie Crumbl?
- Bear Paw Cafe is the Bomb!