Top 5 Restaurants in St. George UT
When you are looking for amazing food and a great restaurant that is highly rated, I have found the top 5 restaurants in St. George UT that includes all of the above. Whether you like American, contemporary, seafood, gastropub, Japanese, Hawaiian, Asian, Thai, sushi, vegan, Italian, Cajun, healthy, a steakhouse, a diner or a bar, you will find it in these top 5 restaurants in St. George UT. This list includes restaurant information, cuisine selections, rating information and reviews. Look no further for a great food than this list of the top 5 restaurants in St. George UT when you are going out for a good meal and a good time.
Top 5 Restaurants in St. George UT: Complete List
- Painted Pony – Contemporary season cuisine, casual fine dining serving healthy dishes of seafood and American foods. This restaurant has earned the certificate of excellence and brings a touch of Southwestern class combined with intriguing flavors. Each evening the location is setup with a top notch romantic atmosphere and patio dining is available. And, they have an extensive wine list to choose from.
- Rating: 4.5
- Reviews: 648
- Price Range: $9 – $36
- Address: 2 St. George Blvd. #22, St. George UT
- Website: painted-pony.com
- Cliffside Restaurant – Voted “Best New Restaurant in Southern Utah”, the Cliffside Restaurant overlooks the scenic St. George Valley from the cliff above the boulevard. Serving American, contemporary food, they also boast a unique experience for their diners that you can’t find anywhere else in southern Utah.
- Rating: 4.5
- Reviews: 352
- Price Range: $12 – $25
- Address: 511 South Airport Rd. St. George UT
- Website: cliffsiderestaurant.com
- George’s Corner Restaurant and Pub – An American gastropub, this restaurant / bar is known for their great food and historical location. They have earned the certificate of excellence award and have many great reviews.
- Rating: 4
- Reviews: 451
- Price Range: $3 – $19
- Address: 2 W. St. George Blvd. St. George UT
- Website: georgescornerrestaurant.com
- Hawaiian Poke Bowl – Serving Hawaiian, Asian and Japanese cuisine, there are so many amazing choices to choose from, you’ll want to try them all. They even have free taste testing, so don’t forget to ask. Everything is made fresh daily; however, they are only open for lunch during the week and closed on the weekend.
- Rating: 5
- Reviews: 92
- Price Range: Not displayed
- Address: 175 W 900 S #1 St. George, UT
- Website: hawaiianpokebowl.net
- Benja Thai & Sushi – Serving the best Thai food in Southern Utah. They have also earned the certificate of excellence. They create the best flavors of the orient, whether you are dining in or taking out. This is not just food, it is a diverse cuisine from Thai Duck, spicy Drunken Noodles, a large Sushi Bar, Whole Fish and much more. There is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Rating: 4.5
- Reviews: 388
- Price Range: $10 – $20
- Address: 2 W St. George Blvd. St. George UT.
- Website: banjathai.com
This list of the top 5 restaurants in St. George is brought to you by: Erika Rogers – your real estate leader in St. George, UT and surrounding communities specializing in new construction, golf course communities, gated communities, 55+ adult communities, St. George luxury real estate, and foreclosures in all Southern Utah communities.